Volo City DC Bocce
Bocce is an easy game to learn and you can go from a beginner to an expert quickly! It’s a very unique game in which everyone can play no matter their age, gender or athletic ability.
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full Bocce team is 5. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in DC!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- Team size (5-12) – no gender requirements
- Minimum 2 people to play each week
- Equipment provided
- Shirts provided
- 6 Weeks + playoffs (all teams make playoffs)
- Click here for a full list of rules
Players registered with Volo City DC enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Free Beer Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Volo City Events
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in DC and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables for your league
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!