Volo City’s DC Nike Performance Leagues are your #1 destination for Adult Performance Leagues in Washington, DC. Our coed leagues are a great way to play a sport you love while developing new friendships. We want YOU to come out, play some Soccer, Football and Softball and head on over to one of our sponsor bars after the game to continue the fun. Check out our upcoming leagues and show off your skills at many locations, including the National Mall and Columbia Heights!
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full kickball team is 15. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in DC!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- There is a 4 female minimum on the field at a time
- Teams will have 11 players on the field on defense for regular kickball
- There is no gender requirements for kicking orders but teams must use the same line up each time through the order
- Games are 7 innings or 45 minutes whichever comes first
- There is an 5 run limit in all but the last inning
- Kickball win = 2 points
- Flip cup win = 1 point
- Flip Cup games best of 7
- Click here for a full list of rules
Players registered with Volo City DC Kickball + Flip Cup League enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Free Beer Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Volo City Events
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in DC and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables for your league
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!