It’s time to swing at the chance to play softball in Washington, DC! Volo City offers DC Softball Leagues throughout the week and weekends throughout the city. Join us at any of our incredible venues for a fun and exciting game of softball.
We strive to make social a big part of our DC Softball Leagues. We encourage you to come out to one of our various locations, play some softball and meet new people. After your game, head over to our sponsor bar for some drinks and post- game celebrations.
Best Softball League in DC
Check Back for Upcoming Winter Leagues
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full softball team is 15. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in DC!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- 10 v 10 – Coed & 9 vs 9 Mens
- Max. 7 males, 10 max. on the field – Coed leagues
- NO ump fees
- Roster Minimum CoEd: 15 players
- Roster Minimum Men’s: 12 players
- 6 players, 1 female minimum to start game
- No more than 3 males can bat in a row
- Females can bat multiple times within the batting order to have 3-1 ratio but MUST bat in order in regards to other females
- **Walking a male is 2 bases ONLY if a female is behind him**
- Gloves are not provided. Please bring your own
- Click here for a full list of rules
Players registered with Volo City DC enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Free Beer Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Volo City Events
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in DC and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables for your DC Softball League
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!